Take it easy on yourself sometimes, you're not superwoman:

Take it easy on yourself sometimes, you're not superwoman and you can't fix the whole world in a day!

After yesterday and the headaches of people jumping on a post seeking help, it can make you feel like everything is pointless and that's what they don't understand.

If they're not contributing positively or offering genuine helpful resolutions, then what are they even doing?

Anyways, yesterday is in the past now and I can't be bothered taking on the egos of individuals on my town when they can't see that they're not being helpful, instead I will focus on those WHO ARE HELPING and in my corner.

The spiteful stuff some spew to justify their negativity is unreal!

Bullying is NOT a symptom of depression and I am more than allowed to hold a mirror up to them and if people want to mislabel me or hate on me for doing that then fair enough.

The excuse one lady said was that they may be going through things themselves, which is fair enough but that doesn't condone negativity or abuse and I don't have to agree or tolerate it, and if they're going through things themselves then they should KNOW BETTER to start on people who are authentic and struggling.

Why are people so keen on supporting negativity and abuse and not self reflecting on their own responsibility to their own communities?

Anyways, just food for thought and a million questions I'll never get the answers to.

I slept in for once in the last two weeks, I've had NO days off and constantly being doing things so took this morning off.

I'm spoiling myself this morning, new Umbrella Academy series, grapes and raspberries (albeit a five days outta date ahaha) and the last pasta pot a friend dropped round (thanking you), with a refilled juice.

Bud likes the grapes but isn't too keen on the raspberries ahaha.

Now to take some time out for myself before studies because other people online have been nothing but a headache all week.

And yes I know I need a new sofa ... Can't help it lol.

I don't have any help and I get that's what frustrates me a lot and I STILL help and do things for my community and the vulnerable and I don't expect appreciation but I definitely DON'T WANT hate and headaches! That's for sure!

*Proud*


Below are some examples of yesterday, just one of the people that I didn't find helpful but I'm not allowed to say that apparently:



Taken from a public platform legally where everyone can view the comments they put in full.

From the Facebook group I set up and managed: Aycliffe Uncensored.

If they were in the right with their negativity then others including council members would not have felt the need to reach out to me to check I'm ok after the tirade of negativity!

Thankfully some people DO see it, won't gaslight it or fake explain it away and people that do support me and state the obvious always restore my faith in humankind.

I am NOT wasting my time, every single little thing done that's a positive, HELPS ALL OF US!

They should have learned that by now.


I'm thankful for those in my community who are brave enough to SAY IT HOW IT IS and not justify abuse with "well what IF .."

"If IF's and BUT's were candy and nuts, we'd all have a MERRY Christmas!"

Reality is ALL that matters.

Signing off.


Sarah x


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: