Tinmen

 I published my poetic short yesterday...


..keep a look out.


My plans today may have been sabotaged so I can't go to the The MEGA Misfit Market (which no one would want something THEY ARE EXCITED ABOUT TO BE SABOTAGED lmao) but here we are so instead I did this last night and today I'm going to do the goals and studies I missed by being gaslit and bullied yesterday.


That was really not fun.


Don't you love it how people tell you that because they see you as a problem, won't gather the facts, they're allowed to be abusive, you have to be a human verbal punching bag, because THEY SEE you as the problem and they use that to justify their abuse.


No matter what my friend and I did yesterday, I was going to be painted in a bad light and I kept trying to get my friend inside WITH me to get away from things because the people that came out witnessed the reaction to the abuse not the start of it.


My friend also never apologised and she even tried to get the neighbour to stop being abusive by offering to put the post up on HER FENCE which only made her more mad and say more heartless things.


Scorpions can't help but sting so forgive me if I didn't wanna drown with the neighbour...


...clearer head today and ZERO REGRETS because it's not my fault people work in cliques, it's how narcissists like my ex managed to manipulate people in my street in the first place.... They all follow a common narrative even when it's incorrect or wrong...


I am actually proud I don't understand this world and today I start my life truly knowing and accepting that no matter what I do Scorpions will be nearby and I need to be able to learn how to manage my autism so they don't trigger a meltdown they can then blame me for and claim I deserved every disgusting dehumanising thing they said.


Tinmen may be about rusty souls only wanting temporary but it reminded me also of the rotten souls going around harming others under the guise of "I don't like her so it's ok" and "she's the problem so I'm allowed to be abusive".


No.


You are absolutely NOT allowed.


Sarah - struggling through as always.




Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: