Life should never be this much pain:

 I've got an ear and sinus infection:


temperature ✅, swelling ✅, dizziness ✅, vomited ✅, left side of face throbbing and feels like it's been hit with a truck and is now constantly prodded with needles ✅. Headache now too and bed for me ...can't study like this man. I'm only torturing myself more at this rate.


Laundry is on and I've eaten.


Got drink to keep hydrated. ✅


The world really isn't flexible at all, I hope I'm well enough to get on with the decluttering tomorrow for the collection deadline... *Cries*


Ugh I didn't even get to make myself that coffee...


Back to bed I go... I'll take my work with me just incase...


Sarah x



Image reads:

"Living with chronic pain is hard, but dealing with those who don't care or understand is harder" -unknown/the healthy


...and now I'm living alone with my little fur baby Bud whose tried to cheer me up but bringing lots of toys to me and when that's failed has curled up next to me because I'm so dizzy I may not make it upstairs or be able to call the stairlift right now. All one can do is try not to scream or cry, deep breaths and wait it out...


..easier said than done especially if this is going to be a few days as I'm unwell...


..as is the hellova life of a chronic pain warrior. 


Feel worthless right now. Xx



Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: