Learning to let go:

 


Image reads "Let people go. If they don't want to ride the sexy, strange, magical, once-in-a-lifetime, radical, mystical and ever-evolving human fun train that is your frequency, that's their loss.

Moving along..."


Learning to let people go is hard, not just people you are close to, and need to let go for your own mental health and sanity, but letting others go after they've been cruel or invaded your lane.


You feel like you fail the world if you just ignore them because no one else has had the bxlls to tell them the facts or hold a mirror up to their behaviour.


You tell them how they're stepping wrong and why and they're welcome to disagree but it's hard to let them go without atleast bringing it to their attention; especially when their behaviour is so harmful to the point you can't bear another to have to endure it.


You plant seeds with words and hope they sink in, but unfortunately people don't take too kindly to this, especially if it breaks their own illusions of themselves as superior, perfect or nice.


We are all capable of mistakes, when someone tells you you're stepping wrong, consider it, you can disagree perfectly fine but I appreciate it because for me anyway, I never intentionally seek to cause upset or distress to others, in fact I work so hard to prevent that happening, not just to myself but others.


When someone is privately telling you that you've stepped wrong (after they've been unkind directly to you) it's out of kindness and to prevent it upsetting others.


It's not a catalyst to start a war against them or recruit friends to hate because their friends are not brave enough to tell them that they're being unkind or cruel.


Real friends tell their friends when they're making a mistake or being unkind. That's what being real and authentic is about.


So not only do I struggle to let people go I'm close to, I also struggle to let people go who bring hate to my lane, especially if I feel they need to know their behaviour is harmful because if they're as nice as they and their friends 'claim' they are, then why would they ever want to cause upset or harm to another human being.


It is just illogical to me.


So let's hope this provides some clarity as to why I try and reason with people, and hash things out, I believe in them, I know they can be better and more kind, It most certainly is not an invite for silly wars as I'm enemies with no-one.


If I don't like how you step I simply avoid you, but I'll always try and reason with people and seek resolution first; it may not always be the most beneficial to myself but if no one else will make them aware, and with how the world is, nothing will get changed until we start being honest and real with those around us.


If people want to hate or pity me or defend people who only claim to be kind whilst actually being hurtful via actions then I can't change that, but I won't step with them, I'll try and advocate for the greater good and when that fails, I'll step away.


Maybe I have more hope and faith in people than I should, but I can't change that part of me that relentlessly believes in people and believes the world can be better than what it is.


If I didn't have that spark, I wouldn't be who I am and I wouldn't be working so hard in making the world better, building others up, trying to get women to be better to other women and to get the community to work together as hate solves nothing.


I'm definitely wired differently and to be honest, I'm pretty damn good with that.


Sarah


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: