Well I just had to file a court claim:

 


I am absolutely gutted that I've had to file a money claim to fight the wage theft against Fansify which I use to try and fund food and pain management.

I need £10 cash for NASSL food deliveries for my dog when I struggle and I need food banks from time to time, not that I can use one on the town after the abusive welcome I had, plus private clinic and transportation, and even ordering food instead of going without food on bad pain days, due to disabilities; so I don't understand why a company would still let you struggle and not pay you after they've been notified they're impacting your life badly.

I dealt with Belle and sent evidence of the non-payments and I warned them I'd take court action and even set up a petition against wage theft in the UK.

Future International Technology is the limited company that is not paying some of us as models.

The world is hard enough, people are ignorant and judgemental enough, I'm exhausted of fighting for every crumb when I'm entitled to a whole cake!

The petition can be found here and has over 782 signatures now:

https://organise.network/actions/petition-stop-wage-theft-for-disabled-wo-rNxOoFE8?back_to_feed=true


I'm a level 4 change maker. Yay! 🙌🏻

Anyways, they owe me £947.42 now and I applied for court fees help and notified gov.uk about all the evidence I've gathered since the first payment was not received.

Let's hope we can make a difference for many people in the UK and eradicate wage theft at the same time!

Keep petitioning, it can feel like a waste of time sometimes but PLEASE never stop petitioning or putting in formal complaints.

Paperwork is boring I get it but it's important we KEEP fighting the good fight with paper trails to back us up! 

If we don't use our voices to action positive change, no one else will, they're clearly too busy trolling and victim blaming and shaming to realise they're choosing to be part of the problem as opposed to part of the solution!

All we can do is keep going. 💪🏻❤️

Let's hope I can get the money owed as it's much needed and fairly earned.

Sarah 

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡




Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: