Managing people who are unmanageable:

Managing groups is hard, trying to get adults to behave is hard, but it's never my responsibility when adults choose abuse and hate and trolling and lack of accountability over supporting and helping others.

Had to post this notice today:






Image reads

"⚠️Public Notice: anti social behaviour and Aycliffe Uncensored:⚠️

If I remove someone for being abusive I won't tolerate abuse or tantrums from their friends either (who admitted to being abusive and trolling themselves).

I won't condone abuse or ableism EVER.

➡️Legitimately 'nice' people don't go around hating on disabilities nor do they condone abuse from their friends, they make sure their friends are held accountable for bad behaviour.⬅️

Ceased communication and blocked.

I will remove and block anyone who supports abuse or uses it to harass me over how I keep my group safeguarded.

I don't owe you an explanation, I try and hash things out but when I can't reason with the unreasonable then there's nothing more to do than block. I can't supervise or educate grown adults on how their actions are harmful and should not even have to.

Sarah
Admin
Aycliffe Uncensored 🩷"

I am finishing up the final touches on the Food Festival footage just now and don't have time to waste explaining to people how their behaviour is uncalled for and helps no one.

No names named here, but I expect more from the community and I expect people to build others UP and support people and blocking and removing is a last resort when they choose to continue to misbehave and spread hate or harmful behaviour.

I can't wait to post the food festival footage and then I can get back to studying.

Sarah

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡



Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: