What hard work I've been doing behind the scenes:

 What people don't see me do:

(Originally posted several days ago but was never published so I've published it now)


For my new supporters of course 🥰


💪🏻Work for Naari Samata Charity

❤️Work for cancer charities 

💪🏻Work for Age UK

❤️Run community groups

💪🏻Independent advocacy and support

❤️Directing people where they need to go 

💪🏻Helping people in public when abled bodied people just ignore them (and yes I take and endure the pain to help others so there's no excuse 💪🏻)

❤️Speak up about abuse not just for myself but others

💪🏻Emails to parliament 

❤️Paperwork 

💪🏻Petitions

❤️Fundraisers

💪🏻15 years of helping women with Support Pelvic Dysfunction 

❤️Speaking against trolls and nasty people 

💪🏻Using my voice to raise awareness 

❤️Fighting the system 

💪🏻Working and dealing with police

❤️Studying criminology degree

💪🏻Studying level 2 understanding autism 

❤️Studying child safeguarding 

💪🏻Writing books

❤️Writing an accessibility book and getting real life accounts 

💪🏻Saying NO to malicious people or people with egos

❤️Using my anger and frustration at bad apples to fuel actioning positive change and keeping going

💪🏻Ombudsmen 

❤️Complaints 

💪🏻Legislation studies

❤️Disability legislation and support books

💪🏻Trying to eradicate ableism 

❤️Trying to get toxic women to support the women in their own communities 

💪🏻Taking the hate and heat on behalf of others who are also struggling 

❤️Talk about my negative experiences so others don't have to voice there's in a cruel and heartless society 

💪🏻Learning Japanese 

❤️Contributing to creative projects 

💪🏻Creating art and stock images

❤️Working towards my own business

💪🏻Attend council meetings 

❤️Working towards getting bus stop seats on the agenda for Newton Aycliffe

💪🏻Work with other activists and disability advocates (not the fake ones that would step over you and on you for free promotions)

❤️Speak the truth cause others can't 

💪🏻Run Aycliffe Uncensored and deal with bored trolls

❤️Share important information 

💪🏻Mental health advocacy and support 


All whilst being chronically ill and mobility impaired and fighting for the right treatment from hospitals.


But I just make my mouth go right (name removed) and I'm just a one woman crusade (name removed) right?

Open your ears and eyes for once and you may learn about the reality a lot of us endure and for once, if there's any shred of human decency in there, you may find you actually WANT to help instead of making your mouth go, lashing out and accusing the people ACTIONING change of just doing what you do.


I build others UP

Not bring them down


And this isn't even everything I do...


Life is hard enough without people supporting places cause they were kind to them and abusive to you and others...


Food for thought 


Atleast I'll go down in history trying to help, you lot will go down for trying to sabotage help!


Sarah 


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡




Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: