I deserve and demand more respect!

 Welp!


I hurt my pelvis decluttering... 


It's already bad and this is just too much...


...wish I was superwoman...


Now for relentless agony ... Yay... 💀


But apparently I 'like living like this'


I wish I could electric shock people whenever they say silly and mean, judgemental and unnecessary things about people they can't even begin to understand...


I hate living like this, and there's a reason it's not decluttered yet, if it felt like you were being stabbed with long pins in your insides and muscles whenever you did anything, could YOU imagine getting anything done?


No?


Well then frickin appreciate that I still get shii done despite this and I hurt constantly!


*Bleurgh!*


Rant over


Sarah x



My actual pelvis.
2024.


Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: