Triggered in Peaseway:

Trying to stay calm...


Well I'm currently sat in Peaseway / Peaseway Medical Centre in Newton Aycliffe with a friend, Drs who discriminated against me as a disabled woman and don't take my health seriously. They refused to take me on the books since both Dr Clarke's were ableist and claimed I'd never be diagnosed with Hypermobility syndrome, they claim it's conflict of interest even though all I cared about was having a drs on the town.


No compassion exists anymore.


These are the services I could have access to on the town if this doctors surgery didn't discriminate against disabled individuals and support abuse and ableist views.


They removed me and my son off the books about a decade ago and kept my ex husband on to show that they were doing it to me to be spiteful when my son's lips were blue and they did it cause they said they'd remove me if I phoned an ambulance for my baby boy (prior to cancer diagnosis) who had blue lips and they refused to see cause they made up a bizarre allegation that I wanted them to see me and was lying about my son.


I feel awful sat in the surgery right now as if all these services are rubbed in my face, that I can't access.


Shameful.


Still impacting my mental health even now.


Sarah Wingfield Author 🌹


#hatefordisabled #discrimination #poorservices #bullies #disabilityrights #disabilityinclusion 






Still hurts 🤕 xx 


Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: