Just a vent / only human:

 Just a vent:


I'm always very busy so if I make time for you and you don't value my time, please don't waste it.


I need the time for people in my life that mean what they say and don't fake promise things, however I'd rather know now that you're a waste of time than you wasting my time in the future.


Also if you knew me you'd know I have RSD and that cancelling plans cause you "changed your mind" or "don't feel like it" isn't a good enough excuse.


Thankfully I'm regulating my emotions today but I judge from actions and with so many people wanting to hang and me to make time for them, if you can't be bothered to cancel in advance so you're not being a time waster then that's not my fault.


I live my life these days with no second chances anymore, I've given people the benefit of the doubt far too much and I'd rather hang on my own than be let down by people who DON'T mean what they say and don't commit to their words.


Join the club, the club of exes, ex friends, ex relationships, where they did the same.


If your words are empty and you can't even commit to a hang then that's a you issue.


I've seen who you are and I'll place you where you belong and you're simply not for me.


I mean what I say and I deserve the same from friends as well as potential relationships.


Sarah x


#notsorry #facts #actionsspeaklouder #lostinterest

#notsurprised #stillhopefulforhumandecency




Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: