Not for you? Why you here then?



Image reads: 

"I was tiptoeing around people's feelings, while they stomped on mine.

Never again."

@The fog always lifts


Some days I wish some one did put me out of my misery, (but glad they don't cause my son deserves me in his life) this world sucks big time, don't recommend, hence I try and change it 💪🏻🔥


Fight me all ya want I'll just shove ya aside...


....*moves you*..


Oh look nothing has changed and I'm still helping those who need it... Omg.. who'd have thought...


🤣💀


But yea, what a world it COULD be if people were more thoughtful with communication and less ignorant and abusive x


Think on THAT


❤️❤️❤️


If I'm NOT for you fair enough but get outta my way then x


Sarah x



Update: Tony Wigglesworth apologised for the comment and that alone is greatly appreciated 
(People make mistakes, how they handle them matters) Be like Tony! 
Never be afraid to own things and make the world better 💪🏻🔥







Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: