Wish I had something positive to update for this:

 ..but I haven't and have to close this situation now entirely having waiting for people to see the error of their ways and I'm glad I didn't hold my breath.


My morals aren't purchasable or interchangeable, I own my actions when I'm the problem and I won't hide from facts or the truth or how others choose to disrespect people on the town.


It's funny when you get disrespected and others avoid you over it.


I respect that. Avoid away.


Like I said my morals can't be purchased. They don't change no matter whether I benefit or suffer from speaking the truth.


Every single Newtonian matters to me, including me and what Tony's comment seems to show is they're willing to post a thank you to someone who thinks speaking to people aggressively and taking the mick and being sarcastic is A-Okay and way more important than disabled rights or the rights to be spoken to with basic respect.


Guess ALL disabilities only matter if Tony Beddard is benefiting. Which is sad to see.


I'm glad you benefit from Newton Press but make sure when you're a chairman of a charity, ✨I'm heartbroken I now have to avoid because of you✨, and likely the reason Aycliffe radio has disconnected to me etc, 👉👉👉 that you uphold your morals over ALL else.


This post about my son and I's mistreatment by Paul Howarth, was NOT about you whatsoever and your comments were completely unnecessary and if my son and myself don't matter to you fair enough, but to THANK the person whose upset us on the ACTUAL post talking about them upsetting us shows you don't care about how disabled people are treated and just care about publicity. 👈👈👈✨


I gave you so much time to reconsider and I've anxiously awaited you to reconsider in the hopes of some acknowledgement of what you said, and to possibly remove the comment; but I won't tolerate disrespect towards myself or other disabled people even if you're a chairman of a disabled charity.


✨ Bang out of order. ✨


That's the message I get anyway, some people who are representing others should think before they speak, there's plenty of WONDERFUL ladies that have worked VERY hard for the charity you're now throwing under the bus by alleging that publicity is more important than basic human decency, to disabled people and abled bodied people too!

When did the world allow such horrendous treatment of its peers?

Shame on you Tony.

It's funny how many people have had bad experiences with Paul too, and yet here you are praising him. A loss for morals and a win for ego.


 #hateaway #truthmatters 


Sarah Wingfield 😥


🩷🩷🩷


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


Chapter fully closed and labeled: 'It is what it is!'



Quote reads:

"Some of the kindest souls I know have lived in a world that was not so kind to them. Some of the best human beings I know have been through so much at the hands of others, and they still love deeply, they still care. Sometimes, it's the people who have been hurt the most who refuse to be hardened in this world, because they would never want to make another person feel the same way they have felt. If that isn't something to be in awe of, I don't know what is."

Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: