Keep moving forward:


Success: image reads " my idea of success is feeling safe in my home, comfortable in my skin, and present enough to enjoy the little things in my life." -Addie



All I can do is keep moving forward and keep working hard despite how toxic my hometown is becoming.


I had to update my Aycliffe Uncensored Facebook page with this:


Just to let everyone know we can't share posts from Around Town Aycliffe Radio anymore since Paul Howarth from Newton Press refused to print my hard work regarding advocacy and refused to represent me properly, was verbally abusive to me I have been *blacklisted* from there and I can't be bothered with grown men who are incapable of communication or petty mind games.


Phillip Hawkins has blocked me and I've unfriended Andrew Hill and left the Radio group.


ADM's Tony Beddard still hasn't apologised for how he appreciated promotion over how disabled people are treated and I've told a kind lady I know not to hold her breath.


It seems ego's are more important than how people are treated on the town.


The funniest thing is they're cutting their nose off to spite their face as the most recent post they declined from their radio Facebook page was a promo for an upcoming radio host. You can't make it up!


You genuinely build others up and work hard for your community and town and people with silly egos sabotage you.


But because the promo was posted BY ME and because I refuse to tolerate abuse, I am blacklisted.


When did this town start and become so toxic?


You can read about the full story at :


https://pgpandspd.blogspot.com/2024/06/newton-press-review-blacklisting.html


And


https://pgpandspd.blogspot.com/2024/06/hacked-stickers-betrayal-and-pride.html


I did send Paul a complaint but he believes he is above policies and procedures and legislation. No reply. Just hate and sabotage. Thanks Paul *waves*.


I don't want to take things further and report them so I'm just accepting the punishment for not tolerating abuse and more and more people have confirmed my worst fears that Paul Howarth from Newton Press was verbally aggressive or abusive or snarky or patronising, shouting etc, to them too.


As I suspected I was not an isolated incident.


Don't speak to Paul if you expect respect.


I personally feel like taking all my skills and hard work elsewhere now the men in my town are playing mind games and are showing that they won't support or care about ACTUAL Newtonions.


I'm an enemy of NONE, I hold no grudges, and yet here we are.


My blog will eventually be published as an autobiography and do I wish I didn't have to talk about how I am being mistreated, of course I'd prefer to say positive things about my hometown, it's a huge part of me and my life but unfortunately I'm not responsible for how others choose to behave and all I can do is report the facts.


I accept the hate because my morals aren't for sale.


Apologies to everyone who has been working hard alongside me to make a positive difference in our community as some are definitely spoiling it for others and it is sabotage at this point.


Communicating with basic human decency isn't hard and yet here we are.


Sarah Wingfield Author 🌹 

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


---


But I'm no quitter and I'm still doing my best for my town and the people in it who don't deserve mistreatment. Period.




My message to Andrew Hill






My post on Aycliffe Uncensored 

#AllFactual #itsashame




Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: