Life can be a Beach:

One of the things that hurt my heart as I was bedbound was knowing I'd never feel sand under my feet again...

...Sunday the 9th June 2024... Changed all that..

For the first time in over twelve years I had access to the beach, my friends and I took our dogs and a tent and spent a couple of hours at Seaton Carew.

I spent the whole time playing in the sand, yes a 36 year old woman, and crawling on it, digging it, and even had the sea water go over my feet as I was looking at pretty shells and stones!

I had to have some pain management but I pushed through the pain and had an amazing day.

It's made me even more motivated to get access to a motability car so I can go whenever I want and focus on my fitness as I work towards getting this pelvic surgery done.

My dog had an amazing time with a long training lead I got him and a screw in fixture and my friends just watched the waves.

I'm glad I have made it through all the bad days these last few months and the bad days that were like a domino effect last week, one bad experience after the other, because I never thought I'd get to enjoy the beach again and I have.

Small things most people take for granted, I never ever will, ever again.

This can make me seem ditzy or distracted and I definitely don't fit in with the social etiquette or social norms but it's my personal and intimate relationship with the world around me and I will forever be grateful for being supported by the universe in my fight against my own body, and managing to gain some independence so I can have a second chance at enjoying the world.

I'm definitely holding onto this second chance at life with both hands and I will try and make the world better as a thank you to the universe for supporting me.

I'm spiritual, it's not something I ever hide, I don't expect everyone to understand it but it's how I am and there's guidance and messages everywhere.

Did you know just by touching or hugging a tree, the trees energy can ground you?

Don't believe me? Try it.

It stops you overthinking and calms the soul and I don't care what people think of me I'll touch and hug trees because of their special energy.

They do more than just oxygenate our environment. 

Maybe I'm a deep and old soul, maybe I'm just more in touch with nature, whatever it is, I wouldn't change it for the world and those around me who laugh and don't get it, that's fine, but I pity them and the fact that they'll never experience such beauty or feeling because they're too wrapped up in how society will view them.

We're all free spirits, one day they'll realise that, I hope.

For now though, here's a wonderful picture I took at the beach and although my whole body feels like it's been hit my a truck multiple times, I have no regrets and more than a fistful of positive memories from yesterday.


Thank you for reading and supporting me on my little experiences of life and it's ups and downs!

I appreciate you!

Sarah 

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡
www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: