Walks and Star ratings:

I had my little Bud out for a walk today as the weather was lovely and I managed to get a lot of tidying done.

Made up some jewelry and up-cycled some after the tidying was done.

I checked IMDb today and my Star meter has to be broken, there's no way these are my ratings, lol!

I checked IMDb and apparently it was over 600k at one point down 114k! 🤣😅🙃

Couldn't tell ya why!

I'm grateful for real, and did some dress shopping today for the premiere of one of the movies!

I'm enjoying my Understanding Autism course and I'm pleased with all the progress I'm currently, slowly but surely, making!

Hey, I'm excited about it all okay, 😅 this is all so very different to what my life was like three years ago!

Have an amazing Friday and weekend and thank you for reading!


Sarah

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡



Image: IMDb


Image: IMDb stats


Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: