Out the blue:

 It's rare I get messages from genuine people, just usually close friends but mostly random people, some scams, some enquiries and some that just say hi over and over... but the messages that tend to mean the most to me are the ones out of the blue ...


..the ones that come to me to say, "I've been struggling as of late and every time I come online you've had something positive or funny that's resonated with me"


Not in those words specifically, but it truly warms my heart to know that my posts are working as intended, as a little boost, pick me up and a little support in a world so fixated on stacking they don't realise what's lacking.


I get a lot of people come to me to say I'm brave for speaking out and to keep going, that my posts help them to be more confident and believe in themselves, that they make them laugh cause I'm random and they actually find that hilarious!


So yea, I've had quite a few 'out the blue's' this past two weeks and it's made me so pleased that I can be a beacon of support like that.


I thrive on being a safe space for people and life isn't easy, so I blog my ups and my downs, and all I can say is that I'm super pleased to be able to help those around me and I won't stop building others up in a world so keen to pull others down.


I see you, I'm glad to hear I've helped you and YOU got this!


Just remember you have a little invisible SARAH cheering you on, on your shoulder.


I should totally make cartoon cheerleader keyrings of myself to remind people that they're not alone, some of us care too deeply for this world and I will forever be a cheerleader for those around me.


*Cheer dance*


Have an amazing weekend!


Keep going and thank you for reaching out to me, I'm so happy I can help and I will continue to do my best to continue to do so.


Sarah Wingfield Author 🌹 


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡




Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: