Bad situations, negative people and still going strong:

 

Image: " you don't hate them, but you see them clearly. You won't hurt them back, but you will not allow them to continue hurting you." 

- Morgan Richard Olivier.


I will never understand women who choose to hate and dictate and think they're the only one going through things... I don't post everything online, yet people think they know everything and can tell me how to handle situations other people put ME in.


We should be building each other up, there's no excuse for it.


But at least bad situations show you who your true friends are and who never liked you in the first place so you can avoid them. 🙌


All I can do is be my authentic self and if others don't understand my way of doing things or my life that's a 'them' issue.


A lady commented yesterday on my notice because I've found some men on the town to be very unhelpful and play mind games etc, and lack accountability and this lady thinks that trying to dictate to me to silence me was the best thing, also stating she has family issues right now and that I shouldn't post, she added a false claim about declined posts too.


My opinion? If you have family issues don't be a hypocrite, if you can scroll past things you allegedly don't give a shii about where was the self control with me? Am I to tolerate the unhelpfulness because she wants me to cause she has family issues? 


Some people don't make sense to me but instead of choosing to hate and dictate I choose thoughtful communication, support and respect.


She could learn a thing from me, because siding with people who are incapable of basic human decency will never be MY choice.


A lot of people on this town get overlooked, trolled, bullied, mistreated, silenced, so what sort of advocate would I be if I too allowed that?


I'm not like her and I'm not like them and I don't give a crxp about ego, people deserve to be respected on the town no matter what.


I'm going through a lot rn, and I really hope life will start to be kinder and get easier for me but meanwhile I'm still taking heat from unkind individuals (happily because mistreatment is never ok) and I will always continue to try and build others up and stamp out abuse.


People like her will just have to deal with it.


Period.


Sarah Wingfield Author 🌹 

Newtonian and proud!


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡

Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: