A voice:

 


"If you have to sacrifice your voice to keep the peace, it's no longer peaceful. You're internalising the chaos instead." - mindjournal


Our voices say a lot about us, what makes us angry, what makes us sad, what we're passionate about; and with the right intentions we can use our voices to advocate for positive change, bring out the best in those around us as well as ourselves; or we could use our voice for bad things too. 

People forget all too easily that each and every single one of us is capable of both good and bad.

We get to wake up everyday and make a decision, and if we made bad decisions we can choose not to hit repeat! We can choose to wake up and accept that lessons are learned for a reason and all experiences are useful.

When people use their voices online all I tend to see is projecting and hurt.

It can make me feel like the little girl trying to repair an earthquake with plasters, frankly impossible, but then I sit back, take a breath and remember that there's more and more evidence every day that our DNA can hold, and store, memories in it's coding, and I remember that I'm made up of every single soul that lead to me and my existence.

Then I feel like with them behind me, I can try. 

We can all try.

We can try to speak up and speak out for what we stand for.

We can try and use our voices to advocate and take the heat off those who can't speak up, who fear speaking up, who are more vulnerable.

We can create safe spaces and say NO to the world trying to stop us. 

Just because the world around us haven't focused on creating those spaces and just accept that aren't in existence, doesn't mean we don't get create them neither, we can do anything we put our mind to.

Think of one person, a person that changed history, a person you admire.

What do you admire about them?

Was their life easy?

Were they understood in their time?

Were they liked in their time?

And think about yourself, what do you want people to remember about you?

What could they say you fought for, stood for? 

What could they say you changed?

Then small goals and little steps each day that lead to a bigger goal and a bigger goal.

It's a choice.

My voice probably says a lot about me; heck if you asked around you'd get a great mixture of views, because we're all liked and disliked at the same time by different people.

People think in black and white sometimes too much.

They forget for every bad thing one person may think, whether true or not, there's many that think of good things!

Wherever you are in your life right now as you're reading this, if no one else has said it, I believe in you.

Don't get me wrong that's good, but guess what?!

You need to believe in YOU too! 🙌✨


Sending all my love and appreciation for my readers, and remember, you can do what you put your mind to.

Obstacle? Brainstorm, get creative, think outside the box.

-Sarah

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡

Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: