Gaslighting is rife online: Evidence doesn't matter:




Update RE: the group where the admin thought it okay to call people names for stating the fact that I had my comments removed unfairly.


I have all the evidence of me asking people to be kind and that there's a stranger behind the screen that corrected themselves that they're hating on for no reason.

No abuse is ever okay. Responding to hateful people is allowed and clarification is allowed too.

Chase is showing he is also unfit to run such a group and I wish them well.

Unfortunately we can't get people to own their mistakes or admit when they're at fault, I sent him 42 screenshots of me defending myself and the posts he claims were constantly reported, were only reported by haters and trolls.

If that's what they stand for so be it but I won't.

I am only responsible for me and anyone with common sense and basic human decency can see my evidence and understand that the admin are also breaking their own rules.

Otherwise they'd not have blocked me and would have re-read all the images.

Why are some adults so unprofessional and abusive when it comes to actually upholding a group?

I'm allowed to not want any part of that.

Sick of people trying to ruin Facebook and people who condone abuse and trolling over freedom to defend oneself and clarify.

That's all any one can do.

A sad state of affairs for real.

So I leave such groups, no thank you. ❤️


Sarah Wingfield 

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


Attached to my social media is 55 images of evidence they don't care to read. 

Feeding ego is way more important than advocating for mental health and anti -abuse, right? Right?! *Tuts*

Here is the communication with the other admin who again is flippant and rude: 


Ten images in total.













Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: