I don't think there's much kindness left in this world...

 Update from:

https://pgpandspd.blogspot.com/2024/06/i-think-im-beginning-to-understand.html

So I was called a twat today by an admin called Katie of a group because she's too lazy to read and thinks just cause haters report innocent posts that must mean they're the problem.

I'm more and more of an outcast in what's turning into a way crueler world than it needs to be.

Just gonna leave some screenshots here because I'm tired of abusive people and idiocy.


*Exhausted*


I've left the group and I don't condone ANY abuse.


If asking people not to assume is justifiable for me to be name called instead of them doing their actual admin job then fair enough.


I'm only responsible for me but people do and 'alf choose to be hostile, abusive, aggressive and expect you to tolerate it and roll over and take it.

I say NO.


Sarah.

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


Post reads:


"You can't make it up...


I think the world has forgotten what kindness and not assuming is...


I don't know where you're going with this but it's not inside a woman


Wasn't problematic just defended myself and have the proof.


@katie marie so can admin break their rules and be abusive but you can't be kind or defend yourself.


Not my fault they condone abuse and remove people who defend themselves and UPHOLD THE RULES I've been reported for.


Check yourself man.


Had to block the lazy name calling admin so there's only two others and I won't be surprised if they can't be bothered either and they too support abuse especially if they follow or admin under her."










Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: