I made it out the house today! 🙌



I bought breakfast which helped with my low energy levels and helped me to make it out of the house today. I've been struggling with flare ups so my muscles are sore but I had a wonderful day and as usual I was in my own little world. Lmao.

I had to rearrange my bloods and had I gone I'd have been too anxious to have enjoyed the day and my friend convinced me to have a mooch with her in a local town.

Today was a really good day, I've needed a day like this, I've had several flare ups this week and as an undiagnosed Neurodivergent I feel like I've just been abandoned by the system; so today was ...painful, yes a little more than usual and my calves are tight and sore right now, but it's the best day I've had in a long time.

I got a cute charity shop find and more and there was so much in the shop I'd have loved to have to up-cycle! 



The weather was actually really nice so I could wear comfy pink bottoms and a dinosaur top ahaha... Music helped me manage and I needed a lot of rest.

I did sparkly browns for my make up today and made a necklace with a skeleton couple on to wear specifically for today. ☺️


I feel like the universe is starting to recognise my hard work, tears, efforts and commitment and starting to send me down some very intriguing, and exciting, paths... all I can do is listen, be guided, yes I'm spiritual 🙌✨, and continue towards finding my spirit tribe whilst helping people around me as much as I can as I journey into more unknowns...

Kindness really does change the world... It impacts people on a beautiful and emotionally deep level that causes ripples...more beautiful things...

I hurt my arm today trying to help a gentleman with crutches to a taxi, all I could attempt to help with was a small bass speaker, and I smiled through it and did my best as a friend did most, the gentleman had asked for assistance and I couldn't help with much, then bless his heart, he offered us money and we would never have dreamed of taking it, he got to his taxi safe and that's all that matters.

I'm going to need to recover and adjust my pain management tonight but overall, no regrets. (Don't ask me whilst I'm mid pain flare ups though ahahaha!)

Dynamic disabilities are complex, I wish I could just get RNA recoding and lose it all together... Maybe one day.

Glad we could help though, life is pain and everything I do hurts so I may as well set a good example and show people no matter what, kindness really matters.

Plus, my new gummies helped a little today. 


I wish I was abled-bodied, I'd be way more useful to everyone around me, I'm still fighting for pelvic surgery so all I can do is be patient and do whatever I can to manage my disability so I have a good life.

Thank you for your support, I was shocked to see today that one of my social media profiles is getting closer and closer to 5k, and this blog has had 60k+ views, the support is seen and majorly appreciated! 🙌✨

I felt less of a failure today, and I really needed that.

Sarah

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡
www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡





Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: