TikTok sabotaging again:

TikTok 

TikTok 

No you're not deaf...




Muting videos again, this time ALL my stories, even the ones with just my silly voice, it says view details and then you can't click the details.


Why bother having music built into TikTok when they're just going to pull your puppet strings and cut you off from being able to use the songs or even your own voice for that matter!


*Shocking*


I've lost one account to TikTok algorithm errors that falsely flagged videos and I even paid for promotion and things so I think they should be refunding people who have invested in their platform only to be met with malicious actions and deliberate sabotage.


They claim they can't find an account under KawaiiDollDecora my old TikTok, and yet I can't use TikTok shop on my new account because my old account is registered to that.


The staff can't do their jobs, the platform is completely unstable and the more you try and build a brand and follow the rules the more they attack, censor and sabotage you.


Make it make sense...


How anyone can use this platform to share things I don't know.


😥🙃


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨



Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: