Noted and understood wholeheartedly:

 


Noted and understood wholeheartedly...


Image is an email which reads as follows;

"Paul Howarth,

As I've not heard from you I take it you're good with how you upset my son and myself during a recent enquiry on the 24th May 2024.

If people who represent my town don't want to appreciate my work or share my images in printed format like you do all others, i can't change that, had you have not hung up after your mantrum at me, I could have explained I'm not your enemy, don't intend to be and would be willing to pay for representation if that's what's needed for support these days and representation.

This will go down in history as you not printing a disability advocate when you print so many others and splice images, if you agree with that then theres nothing I can do to change it but I won't tolerate abuse or aggression or being shouted at and hung up on.

People have come to me to state you have had a similar telephone manner with those so all I can suggest is you hire someone who has basic human decency in the forms of communication otherwise you're just going to lose customers and upset people on the town I can only 'hope' you care about.

No it's not fair, but it won't stop people who work hard from continuing to work hard.

The lack of support is noted and understood.

I won't be using your services since your actions clearly show you won't even do a paid article and you clearly condone your behaviour as I've not had any apologies.

We could have done so much more together but I guess not holding yourself accountable for how you speak and treat others is something that you prefer over fixing any issues for people on your town.

It is noted and understood.

Thank you.

Sarah Wingfield 
Author/Disability Advocate/Blogger/Artist+

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡
www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡"

----


I did type tantrum but autocorrect changed it to mantrum and I'm not even sorry. 💁‍♀️

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡
www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡



Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: