Shop trips and Sindys:

my trip out June 27th 2024


I went out with a friend and I was mainly window shopping, but it was so nice to see new Sindy dolls and things at a Bargains store in Stanley, they had black and white race dolls and were inclusive and diversive and as a doll collector, someone who has a lot of old school Sindy dolls, I would have loved to have been able to afford some of these ones at £8.99 a doll!

There was also an arcade game for £179 that gave me ideas for a creative room in my home in future, as I'd love to have something like that at home. They remind me of the arcades I used to frequent in Crook growing up, even when I had no money watching others game was something I did for fun.

Then we would hang out at the skate park and chill.

It was nice to have a trip out and I've put together a little video short of the day.

Enjoy.


Sarah xo

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


#Sindy #Sindydoll #doll #collector #blacksindydoll #diversity #inclusion #shoptrip 




Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

Hacked, Stickers, Betrayal and Pride: