I'm simply not for you:

 

Image reads: "Healing teaches you that some people simply don't belong in your circle, no matter how much you care about them. Unconditional love doesn't mean unconditional tolerance of abuse, disrespect, or chaos; it's about setting boundaries that aren't up for negotiation."


...and my morals are never up for negotiation... 🌹🌹🌹


All I'm doing is focusing on managing a disability, supporting charities, running a safe space for everyone on the town, volunteering and working with charities, building others up and sharing and promoting them; especially if they're local, studying hard to be a better advocate to all, advocating for communication and resolution over ignorance and hostilities, fighting pain, trying to be a good role model for my son, trying to raise awareness and give others a voice regarding invisible illness, suggesting people think about things in a little more depth, judge less, be kind more and focusing on actioning positive change.


I focus on what I can do and I work hard at it.


..I'm just my weird, little, oddball, self and I apologise for nothing because all I've ever done is help and support people and I haven't done anything to justify the situations I'm finding myself in.


People really do need to get the facts before they choose which side to be on. I'm not even about sides, hate away, I just want to focus on my goals and work on me.


~ What's meant for me will be for me. ~🙌❤️‍🩹🌹 Xx


What's not, will 'fall off'.


I've lived too much 'real' shii to let some nastiness get me down.


I am who I am and I embrace that. Wholeheartedly.


If others don't fair enough, but just avoid me, I'm simply not for you. Xx


Sarah x 


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡

Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: