Just a blog:

 Just a blog:


If one more person tells me what I intended because they misunderstood and won't listen to what I actually intended I'm gonna break stuff! 


FML people can't listen for 💩 HIGHLY recommend breaks from socials ATM! People are insufferable! ❤️❤️❤️


You try and help people and some people can't help but antagonise, bait, twist your words and are completely incapable of respecting boundaries, don't understand what 'suggestions' mean, don't even care that I actually helped the person who needed it by answering the questions in the first place and never signed up for any interrogating or false narratives claiming I'm confrontational for asking people to agree to disagree without tagging me... It's not my fault they're incapable of disagreeing with mere 'suggestions', without making the person they disagree with the enemy, well F that, I won't be your enemy, have a great week! X ❤️🙏💯


Just respect some of us don't need to flex our ego, you win, you're good, I'm evil, blah blah blah.


As far as I was concerned it got sorted and I don't need other people trying to invalidate my suggestions at the same time as accusing me of bs.


🌹🌹🌹


Some of us go out of our way to help and cba (can't be bothered) with people trying to claim we're being something we deffo ain't.


Lol.


Life is getting >suckier< every day... 


*Energy vampires everywhere*


I may end up showing my claws against my will at this rate .. I just want to stay in my peaceful lil' lane.


It's a sunny day I'm going to get dressed, kick my butt out of my depression and go face the day and make my own happiness. Xx


Sarah 


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡



Image reads:

People that introduce you to new ways of thinking and new ways of seeing life are so important. -unknown.


Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: