A sad state of reality:

Gossip and how it works:


Cause X did this to Z in 95 you should avoid them... then it grows to..they must deserve the bad treatment D did to them..then it spreads to, they must have done something to cause the bad treatment... then to... avoid X because of D and Z and blah blah blah...


It's sad. A sad state of reality.


I prefer people who make up their own minds.


Some friends have snakes in their words and they'll poison you to follow suit, make sure you don't take false narratives as facts.


You could be causing problems for someone who'd do way more for you than those spoon-feeding you what they 'claim' they are.


Moral of the story: think for oneself.


Sarah Wingfield 

(yea I'm done hiding from my blog, take me as I am, imperfect, flawed, good intentions and all or avoid me. It's all cool.)

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡




Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: