The FTP Business Accelerator group beta testing:

I have left the FTP conscious Business accelerator group because I edited this to include a disclaimer because it was just an introduction.


I don't feel I deserved a warning and this makes me feel very upset and angry.


I removed social links and added a disclaimer that I wasn't promoting but I can't remove watermarks from images because people create fake accounts with my work all the time.


A kind conversation over issuing warnings is always more thoughtful.


The group isn't what I thought it was.


I don't think I'll be taking part in the beta testing now.


They've left a sour taste in my mouth and don't discuss things properly, they deleted it so even though I just wasted my time editing it for them, it was pointless.


This is not ok and not professional.


Sorry but I didn't deliberately do anything wrong and I can't be a part of a group that's so hateful and issuing warnings willy nilly.


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


S.W.


The FTP Conscious Business Accelerator June24  


💔💔💔


Shame I thought them a professional group but they can't allow people to fix mistakes that's control and not professionalism.


#nothappy #sickofnegativity #avoid 







Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: