Support me or don't:

 You support as many as you can, you comfort and build up others, ❤️ yet when you don't tolerate mistreatment others sabotage and exclude and mistreat but you're the problem when you don't sit back quietly and allow them to... 


All I can do is my best and I will work around people who choose pettiness over communication and hostilities over resolution.


I'm not for everyone, but don't you dare for one second allow them to convince you that I'm the problem.


Just cause I don't post everything and I work hard all the time and people don't notice or see that doesn't mean it isn't happening.


I will continue to do my best for those on the town and if others choose to only help those that allow abuse and negativity, then they can help those who stay silent and take it, but that's not help it's control and ego.


I hope some people look into a mirror and realise the part they have played in all of this and stating facts and not remaining silent isn't blowing things out of proportion it's being fair and holding grown men accountable for their poor choices.


I was and always will be a good ally, hold hands not grudges, but I can't make others see that and I can't make others care.


I gave a few different groups on the town including GATC pre-approval on posts on Aycliffe Uncensored and how they use that is up to them.


I'm always working hard and moving onto bigger and better things, I'll carry and take as many people I can with me and I'll never condone abuse or mistreatment and I am happy to stand alone and face it all because I never did anything wrong in the first place.


Just because someone has a good reputation to hide behind doesn't mean they can be abusive, good reputations were never intended to allow people to overlook bad behaviours, they used to be a true and authentic account of how a person is, but nowadays reputations are fake and used to manipulate and get away with being abusive.


It's not okay and I'm perfectly happy to allow others to be silly and petty whilst I do my utmost best to make things better for ALL and focus on the genuine and authentic individuals that don't just 'claim' to care but actually DO care.


I'm following the universe, and my morals, and that's all I'll ever do and all I have ever done.


Sarah Wingfield Author 🌹


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡



Image reads: " A wrecking ball has never rebuilt a house that it destroyed. Scissors have never glued pages back inside a book. An axe has never planted a giant redwood tree. I've stopped believing that the hands that broke me will put me back together." -Kristina Mahr.




Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: