Hacked, Stickers, Betrayal and Pride:

I got my support stickers printed and they came out too cute 🥺:




I got hacked for the very first time and had to change all my passwords etc ... 

They kept adding me back into the ADM group I left after Tony's comment and I valued some decent women in there, and since the whole Paul Howarth incident, Phillip Hawkins blocked me (not unfriended) on Facebook and now they're declining my posts including a post I shared on behalf of one of their upcoming radio guests regarding Pride at Bishop Auckland College.

Guess it's personal and it's boycotting/sabotage in a way.

I wish some men grew some bxlls and told me I am not welcome in the 'around town Aycliffe Radio' Facebook group so I can leave instead of wasting my time trying to support my own town and share events and BUILD OTHERS UP, while grown men try and play mind games with me, which I really don't appreciate. 

D.I.S.A.P.P.O.I.N.T.M.E.N.T.

One of the gentlemen I messaged and asked 

'What's going on?' left me on read but we shall see...

I don't want to be anywhere I'm not wanted and yet people can't simply be honest and upfront with me.

It's just odd that the hacker kept adding me to that group and a kind lady I know pointed it out but she should not hold her breath for resolution, because I doubt it would outlast the ego on some individuals who won't hold themselves accountable for their own actions and have decided to go full on warfare mode on me.

Thanks guys, I've unfortunately lost respect for some people now and it's always disappointing and heartbreaking when that happens, especially when you looked up to them. Constant lesson for me in life.

C'est la vie.

I've been saying that a lot lately, but it simply just 'is what it is.'

I would have preferred communication and resolution over the treatment I'm receiving, so I don't waste my time sharing things around toxic behaviour or ignorant, secretive people, but I can't change the choices others make.

Would I have rather not have had to blog about this? Of course I'd rather not, but unfortunately it's what is currently happening in my life and I don't take kindly to sabotage quite frankly!

It's a shame.

Their loss though. 

I'm good people and I'm going to continue to be good people.

But yes, I changed my passwords and logged all devices out of all accounts.

I wonder how they managed to use 'disabled Instagram' accounts to message even themselves lol when they hacked me...

It's got a Facebook U... But I can't read it because meta business suite doesn't show you the full title and my official one (when I message myself on IG) comes up as such:

🤔🤔🤔 ..just being a lickle investigator ahaha ....


Image: the hackers message to myself:


As you can see the message at the bottom versus the one at the top and when I try and see the message in Instagram itself it's allegedly from a disabled account.


PRIDE 🌈🌈🌈💫

I attended Pride on the Friday at Bishop Auckland College and here is the wonderful video from the event:


It was great being able to get out and wear bright colours, the Saturday I didn't attend but it was the main event today and from the images from today it was way bigger than Friday!

🌈🌈🌈

Overall from the negative experiences I'm having, I don't care if people can't choose to be upfront and honest and want to act petty, I'm not going to stop with my hard work and building others up or my community up, they can be as petty as they like because 'frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!' as most outspoken and kind women, find, every day, people wanting to silence them, sabotage them, deny them their voice, even when they're making a good difference in the world and their hometown.

I'll never apologise for having morals and I'm quite used to being hated on for no reason and misunderstood so nothing has changed really for me.

They don't realise it yet, but they've lost a really good ally, cheerleader, and genuinely supportive individual and I can take the energy I was wasting on them and channel it towards those who are also trying to make an actual difference.

Actioning positive change is hard, but I'd never have expected this journey to lead me to such toxicity in my hometown, simply because I don't condone unprofessionalism, abuse or aggression.

I have my own path, I never needed theirs, but I tried to lift them up with me on my journey and this is the result... Abandoned simply because I won't allow anyone to be horrible for no reason whatsoever.

I bet my canvas has been removed, so let's hope they return it in good condition from the Aycliffe Radio's wall since they lack basic respect for their own peers. 

Appalling if you ask me but at least people are showing me who they really are so I can know whose wasting my time and whose actually as passionate about the town and people in it as I am!

Blessings in disguise!

C'est la vie.

Signing off, disappointed but always determined and focused.

Sarah

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: