Be the reason people believe in good people:

I've asked for diagnosed neurodivergents to answer a few questions on social media:


How do you deal with RSD?

Or when your caring too much gets you into meltdowns and overload?


I don't know what to do but I want to do something because I need to cope better fr...


All advice appreciated, coping methods that work for you? Appreciated.


I also just wanna say I appreciate the support and kindness people have shown me and I thank you for understanding and being patient with me, I don't think anyone likes to struggle and it's even harder to admit when we are but if the system had better crisis teams and better support then Rishi wouldn't need to be forcing people to work two jobs or overlooking conditions, because people would have the right support to deal with it all.


Maybe I need to move away from my hometown too, unsure, don't feel appreciated here much but at the same time I really don't wanna quit on the one place that I've always adored... I think I need a long hard think, some re-evaluation and some meditation sessions are what's in store for this week.


Sending love and I'm going to be kind to myself now I've had such a bad day. X


Sarah x


Let's all be a little kinder to ourselves this week. X




Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: