Nastiness solves nothing:

 Sabotaging others cause you're mad is an ugly trait.


I don't hate those who want me to be their enemy, I just simply dislike how they chose to act and I avoid them.


Let people dig their own holes, life is hard enough without you acting revenge on people.


Besides it makes you equally as bad and low as them when you set out with malicious intentions.


Go do some kind acts today, instead of hate, see what a difference to the world it can actually make!


S.w.


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡




Image reads: " I don't care how mad you are at someone; you NEVER throw them under the bus with their personal stuff they trusted you with." -lessons taught by life.

Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: