I think I'm beginning to understand the saying 'People ruin good things':

People love to hate and lie and justify negativity by mislabeling you or misunderstanding you but they bloody HATE it when you respond with positivity, suck my glitter ✨ ahaha, or with patience, kindness and facts, as well as defending yourself which you don't even need to because you were never being negative or a problem anyways lol.


Remind me to have days where there's no people, because people love to get away with being abusive but absolutely detest when people won't take their abuse, and it's even worse for them when the person they're deliberately being negative about won't react negatively and simply asks them to be kind to people they don't know online.


Some screenshots for context but I think the group removed the wrong person because I can't access the post and I did nothing wrong and never insulted or name called or anything.


I saw a post about a gentleman that initially was rude but corrected his behaviour once informed.


All anyone can do is learn and correct behaviour and I simply expressed that.


I'm not perfect but I WILL own it when I've misspoke or said something out of turn and I will modify my behaviour when it's wrong.


All any of us can do.


This world will never make sense to me.


I never talked about anyone's autism or anything either, which I have screenshots of everything and proof.


Why is it people like to lie and claim you did things to try and recruit more people, and why do people lap up lies and ignore facts and the truth?


I only know one reason and thats when they're looking for an excuse to hate.


Please allow yourself to agree to disagree with people and stop making things personal when they're not, stop thinking you know strangers online when you don't and stop using your own assumptions to justify your own choice to be horrible people to others!!!


I'm allowed to respond respectfully and fairly.


S.w.


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨

















There were over 22 screenshots (I shared all on Facebook) but I just want people to think about how their behaviour can be harmful to others... If that's deserving of hate then they can join the Sarah hate club... I'm controversial, deal with it. ❤️🫶✨



⚠️Please note:⚠️

There is no evidence of myself berating anyone or being unkind at any time, especially no comments about others autism, just a suggestion that the gentleman who corrected himself could be neurodivergent or on the spectrum, and that he did indeed correct the behaviour, and others were indeed the ones to refer to MY undiagnosed autism/neurodivergence in negative and derogatory ways, simply when they saw I had held a mirror up to them, to which I simply sent love and asked them to think about how they use assumptions to hate people online.

I refused to be dragged into their antagonistic and poorly worded posts trying to mislabel me, I will never be like those who hate on people and that's a choice!

I can and do make mistakes but I fix them! We all are capable of getting emotional sometimes but I thrive on providing a safe space for people! The world needs more safe spaces and thoughtful communication.

Also, if there had have been any evidence I would have the screenshots AND they would have happily shown them as screenshots as they are acting upset at their false allegations to the point any person who was that upset would prove that their allegations are true...and yet...

I don't condone abuse of any kind and my posts were NOT about autism but remaining open-minded, I am pleased with how I handled this and the evidence is there for those who find the post. 

They were the one name calling and using a post about a gentleman they didn't know as an opportunity to use him as their own online verbal punching bag, I don't condone that. Simple.


I think I may be able to fit more screenshots for better context and evidence that my words match my actions: (apologies if they're not in order)





















Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: