Facebook: getting out of paying up:

So I woke up today to find a post flagged by Facebook from 10th May 3023.

It won't say or show what the image was and considering this is my SFW profile I know for a fact I've not shared anything rule-breaking-worthy.

It's flagged it as sharing an intimate image without consent, or as sexual violence.

Not only is that disgusting but it's a complete false flagging of my post.

Why would Facebook do this? 

Same reasons as TikTok, they don't want you to successfully monetise your platform because then they'll have to pay for you, I've had no issues until I jumped through ALL the hoops and rigmarole and managed to monetise my Facebook.

Any excuse to de-monetise so they don't have to pay, they usually false flag 'spam' and 'you shared this for likes' which makes no sense but this time it's an awful accusation and a disgusting one at that.

I'm mortified.

I've lost one TikTok already and the whole system is against you setting up anything remotely successful.

I'm angry at Facebook this morning because I would never do anything of the sort and I don't care about the ban, it bans all the time for arsenine reasons and leaves horrendous or offensive posts or comments up, it's just the fact they're hiding content so you can't even see what they're talking about, so they can get away with it!

Censorship has been getting worse and I fear it will get much much worse before it ever starts to try and get better!

Me? Oh, I laugh it off in the end and keep moving forward, haters gonna hate right?! 🌹🌹🌹

Sarah Wingfield 

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡






Image: The false allegation from Facebook regarding rule breaking and I can't prove my innocence as they refuse to show the photo they claim is allegedly adult sexual exploitation.

This is absolutely mortifying and shocking.


Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: