Durham County Council, accessibility issues and Events:

I tried to book a bulky collection for the chair on DCC's do it online but they haven't updated it like they promised so again no accessibility... Phoning them now ... Great 😔

I've also been taken off the assist list so wtf lol 😂 having to get that updated too!

#accessibilitymatters

Great start to my Friday lol 😆 


Anyways I'm getting ready for Pride tonight and thanks to Bacchanalia and Naz Khan Productions there's a lot of good local events on lately!

I love it when people care about my area like I do!

It's really sunny so we have good weather at least and it's a full moon tonight apparently!

Yay!


I've been so very busy that it's going to be nice to be able to chill and enjoy an event for once!

My friend is going with me so I'm excited! 😊 

I'll book the removal of this armchair as soon as the assist list has been resolved and oh dear the call just cut dead but the lady said if that happens she'll call me back... 😳 ...maybe if I mentioned the bulky waste first they'd not have cut off haha cause they'd be getting twenty quid for it!

Why is it money talks and manners gets you walked on?

*Sigh*

The disabled are always overlooked, I've just had a voicemail and they want a new form sent to get back on the assist list and I don't even know where the forms are so ringing back now!

Eesh!

Why make things more difficult than necessary, I don't know?!


I'll be off to sort this out and get ready but meanwhile always remember to use your voice to speak up and out about what you believe in and to try and action positive change for others!

Your very grateful blogger,

Sarah 

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


UPDATE:

I have done the online form for assistance and if they need any evidence again I can send them proof of receipt of pip etc, and I explained that the accessibility hasn't been updated online so I had to call but they're seeking acceptance from the bulky waste team to enter my garden for the armchair before they ask me to pay the £20.

So at least this time no money has been taken lol, I'm cautious paying anything now after the last time and I truly hope I've not suddenly been removed from the assistance list because I complained about the bulky waste issue I had but let's hope no-one is actually that petty. Ahaha...

Still shocking though.

Having to fight all the time for the help we're entitled to is exhausting on top of everything else. 

At least the ladies were kind on the phone and are sorting it out for me. *Fingers crossed*



Image is a black background with white writing that reads:
" Trust me, when I say there are incredible, beautiful souls out there who are creating a new world. They do not live in fear; it does not even enter their mind. Instead, they are driven by love, inspired by purpose, and focused on expansion. When you meet one, you'll know. These souls radiate light and carry an authentic, energetic signature. They make a difference through their very presence, as their depth reveals heightened awareness, humanity, and compassion. If you feel you are one of these special humans, your task is to see your value and share it with the world. 

Picture the life you want, raise your frequency, share your like, and become a creator..."




Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: