Resolution:

 Some of us seek resolution and are upfront with no malicious agendas, I'm sorry when I mess up and I fix it but I don't deserve to be hated under the guise of others thinking I have malicious intentions, I don't!


I have a very difficult life and I care hard!


I am happy to admit fault because I genuinely care about others, but it's not my fault when people aren't capable of thoughtful communication or tar me with the same brush as others.


I'm happy to clarify my intentions and all I can do is my best.


But once someone's apologised and clarified and admitted fault and are owning it they don't automatically become a verbal punching bag to those who misunderstood them!


It definitely doesn't take more than one person to lash out at them neither.


I'm often misunderstood I'm used to it, it's taken one of my friends 3 years to get to know me as much as they have but even so there's a long way to go even still! 


I'm not good at peopling and I'm working on that but I was targeted today and genuinely upset about all the hard work I'm doing and how I feel stepped on.


Despite lashing out like so many do so eagerly, I enquired and faced things head on, because resolution is important to me because I care so much these things hurt me and prevent me from continuing with my goals and helping people because I care so much and actually mean what I say, if people only bothered to read my words or hear my words from MY intentions and not the intentions they assume they were made with. 


It breaks my heart.


Nastiness solves nowt and I don't go around thinking how can I hurt someone, all I do is try and exist and survive in a world so keen on hating on others instead of focusing on resolution.


I actively do my best to make things better for people but I won't apologise for not tolerating any negativity that I don't deserve or isn't justified.


The same as I wouldn't go out of my way to be a D to someone who thought I was attacking them and came to me head on, especially if they'd done as I asked and even apologised and understood how the post looked so they fixed it!


You can't win in life.


Everyone will 💩 on you if they can find any reason to, you fix it when others around you never do and you're still hated on, no matter what you do people will always want to hate if that's what they want to do but if I say no to that, that's my right.


Don't forget no one's perfect, remember that, if the shoe was on the other foot they'd probably not have even been as thoughtful with the communication like I have, I can't change other people, I can't change how they think but I can tell people my intentions and be upfront and be authentic and honest and my usual, caring, self.


I'm wired differently and I'm no one's enemy and just want resolution, just because my tactics are direct and upfront and genuine doesn't mean I am automatically like others who use opportunities like this to put people on blast.


Hating solves nothing, if only people woke TF up and realised we're gonna clash sometimes, we're gonna disagree but that never justifies hostilities because we're stronger together, even working with those we do clash with or who don't like us, because the biggest thing is our community, and together is the only way we can actually achieve more to make things better for all.


I'm a blogger and I just want to know where I stand with people so I know who to avoid and who I am safe around.


I accept I'm not perfect but I know what I do and don't deserve and I know right from wrong.


S. xo


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡



Image reads: "In 2 years you really can be somewhere you never imagined, that's why it's so important to keep going."

Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: