Predictability and Facades:



Image reads: "One day, the people that didn't believe in you will tell everyone how they met you. Keep going."


People only tend to do this if you make it in regards to something successful... 

..and it's sad that people do this ... 

I'll never understand why people don't choose to embrace or face or cherish the people around them right now.

Yet, they only do it when it's convenient for them, so many humans and so many struggles, all mingled with the majority just overlooking it.

So many people claiming to stand up for other people and stand for certain principles and yet when tested, their ego let's them down, as they choose materialistic elements over human rights and basic human decency.

They outsell their principles and their message to their audience is 'not everyone' matters, only people that we benefit from 'matter', and that's a hard dish to swallow but one that has opened my eyes recently.

I don't need to do anything, all I need to do is stay away, focus on the work the charity Naari Samata, I'm now a part of is doing, and continuing to attend council meetings and study hard.

I'm not afraid to fail, I'll dust myself off and get right back to it.

I've felt guilty far too long for the toxic ways others have chosen to treat me, so forgive me for growing some backbone but no means no.

I can't make people listen, I can't make people care, I can't make people change or face the fact that some choose to be a facade, and not actually a genuine advocate for their cause, which is heartbreaking but nothing whatsoever to do with me.

All I CAN do is march forward with the strength of all my ancestors and let the universe guide me into being able to put all my education, experience and skills to good use for people who genuinely need it.

Which it has, and will continue to do so.

For that I am blessed and grateful and will always put my heart and soul into everything that I do.

Disheartened but not discouraged.

Sarah. Xo


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: