Confused and no one cares to explain: Bishop Auckland college:

 I was also removed from the crim department at Bishop Auckland College the Facebook group, after showing interest in an event they have this Friday. 


Ya can't make it up, they made me think that I can't enrol on the level 3 that starts in September... 


I rejoined twice thinking they'll realise their mistake, but nope.


...


I don't even know if I should attend the event on Friday or not now, don't exactly feel welcomed...


How is it bad people get rewarded and good people get avoided and hated on?


#makeitmakesense


I won't apologise for trying to better myself and educate myself.


No wonder people give up and quit, even on themselves, when others constantly show negativity or rejection or aggression instead of patience, explanations, kindness or support.


~some days things have me wanting to quit but i refuse to let haters win~


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡





Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: