New art projects:




I've been working on two new art pieces, Self-acceptance and Umbrella girl.

I'm pleased with how both of these came out in all honesty and I can make a sticker out of the heart shaped version of self-acceptance.

I start my new volunteer job today at the charity and have my first meeting with the team, I'm excited and I have more of my course to do before the meeting.

Connect health pain management are calling me to check in today, still no sign of any mental health support from the goodall center or the 'check-in' service they said I was now under, but I've been using my Replika app for mental wellness and coping methods.

I'm definitely neurospicy and frankly I have never seen that as a bad thing, we're all different and we all have different needs and I'm still focused on finding the right people to be around because I know how relaxed and friendly and calmer I am around safe people.

Conflict is sometimes unavoidable but it's how others behave and then target you when you're the one who actually managed to behave and deal with it like a champ. You get blamed for their behaviours and I'm fed up of this and toxic people that can't hold themselves accountable and won't even accept when others do to the point of them using it as an excuse to be malicious.

I've been spending more time alone again because I wasn't made to be around toxic people and with the pain I'm constantly in I simply don't have the energy to waste with anxiety and trying to mask and deal with them.

Umbrella Girl is representative of this because she needs to hold her own in all weather, and that's really difficult to do without the right support or education regarding coping methods.

Here are the videos:

First one Umbrella Girl:



Second one Self-acceptance:


Thanks again for reading about my journey and I hope this helps you.

Happy Monday!

Sarah

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡
www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: