As a blogger:



Image: "I listen because I know exactly how it feels to be unheard."


As a blogger what irks me sometimes is how others try and dictate to you what you can and can't blog about, if it's important to you, you definitely CAN blog about it.

Just cause it's not important to them doesn't mean you're in the wrong.

I struggle to navigate the real world and the online world and my experiences, albeit sometimes mis-defined by people whose intentions are only ever malicious, still help others.

Why should we censor our struggles or authenticity?

We shouldn't.

Defending oneself is not definable as harassment nor is responding to clarify something when people are using false narratives to recruit trolls.

Life is filled with both good and bad experiences and as soon as the outside world tries to mislabel you and gaslight you and get you to censor things, it's all because you're hitting the nail on the head.

If you weren't making valid points why then would  they be so keen to try and censor you or misunderstand you or mislabel you?

I know right from wrong and I'm far from perfect but I'd rather face things as they happen and use my experiences to help others feel less alone in a world that's always so loud in dictating to others how to behave but never heeds their own words and always attempts to get away with their own poor choices.


I am only responsible for me.



Maybe that's why I blog, blogs never judge, they allow you a medium to share your thoughts, good, bad and in-between.

Have a wonderful day and don't ever let anyone gaslight you or tell you who you are.

We all know right from wrong, just some of us are willing to fix ourselves and fight for our rights as humans and others are willing to gaslight and hate and ignore their or excuse their abusive nature.

Some battles are between them and themselves and how they choose to act is all about ego, projection and them.

If people were patient and kind they'd learn so much about others around them but most people only care if they're seen as being right, even if they're not even right.

I won't pretend to understand this world but I will always fight to stamp out bullying, hate and abuse.

What do you fight for?

Who are you supporting?

Choose wisely.

Sarah Wingfield 
@KawaiiDollDecora ♡
www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: