Common goals:

I just wish people would give their heads a shake, all have a meeting and resolve things so we can all do better together, it's the LEAST the town deserves, they can dislike me, be awful, whatever but we should all be doing what we can to build the town up not fight for silly limelight and lack the ability to communicate, or bully. It's sad.


Completely unnecessary too.


Some people would rather pretend they didn't do anything harmful and move on and make out the people they harm are the problem, but with that you lose promotion and opportunities which would help the town as a whole.


I wish people would put their ego to the side and realise we have a common goal but I guess some believe that they are entitled to be ignorant, abusive or unprofessional/ uncooperative and when someone points it out they believe that person is worthy of MORE abuse and hate and boycotting.


It will never make sense to me, no matter what has caused it, these people have power in publications in Aycliffe and are council men and I expected better as a result; bigger fool me. Ey?


Good job I have my own lane and I own it well.


I can do so much with or without them and they will now just have to watch me! 🙌😁


Sarah Wingfield 🌹


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


Image: one I created of a warrior lady holding a heart with hearts all around her and dark trees in the background, she has red long hair, a medieval dress and blue eyes.

Image states:
Be a warrior of support for all


Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

More negative affiliations: