From now on...

From now on, I’m matching energy. 💯🔥





I’m supporting the people who support me, and I’m DONE pouring myself into spaces, people and communities that leave me feeling drained, disrespected or hurt.


I don’t need validation. Never did.


I supported people because that’s WHO I AM. I uplifted people because I wanted to. I gave my time, energy, platform, encouragement and heart because I genuinely gave a fk.


But I’m not sacrificing pieces of myself anymore just to prove I’m a good person.


Nah.


The spaces I create MATTER.


And if I have to carve my OWN fkn space into this rock, I WILL. 🪓🔥


A space where being loud isn’t a crime.

Being different isn’t something to apologise for.

Being outspoken doesn’t make you difficult.

Having boundaries doesn’t make you cruel.

And being misunderstood doesn’t mean you need to shrink yourself until everyone else feels comfortable.


This is for every weird one.

Every loud one.

Every outsider.

Every person who was called “too much”.

Every person who supported everybody else and then looked around when they needed support and heard fkn crickets.


This is for the people who don’t fit neatly into somebody else’s little box.


The ones who speak up.

The ones who feel deeply.

The ones who create.

The ones who challenge shit.

The ones who refuse to become smaller just because somebody else can’t handle them.


I know EXACTLY who I am.


I’m K•Doll.

I’m loud.

I’m weird.

I’m emotional.

I’m outspoken.

I’m creative.

I’m passionate.

I’m unapologetically ME.


And I’m proud AF of that. 🔥


If somebody chooses jealousy, bitterness, judgement or cruelty instead of communication and understanding, that’s THEIR shit to deal with.


I’m not carrying it anymore.


I’ll put my energy where it’s reciprocated.

I’ll build with people who actually value me.

I’ll leave spaces that constantly make me feel like shit.


And if there isn’t already a space for people like me?


I’ll fkn MAKE ONE.


Welcome to the Dark Carnival, babes. 🤡🪓🔥


We were never meant to fit in anyway.


K•Doll xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Tours Newton Aycliffe:

Vulnerable Disabled Woman Silenced by Police After False Allegations, Caught on Film:

Let the truth free: