Some K•Doll History and Truths.

Some K•Doll History and Truths.




Apparently you’re not a REAL Juggalo rapper until another Juggalo rapper comes AT you! 🤣🔥🤡

So here’s my unofficial “Why Are You Even Mad At Me?” Hall of Fame:

🤡 Facetattmami — got offended by my track My Pu$$y’s Fire without even listening to it because the WORD “pu$$y” was apparently enough to launch a full emotional emergency. 😭🤣

And from a fellow horrorcore artist too.

Like babes… we literally make dark, provocative, vulgar music. 

If one word in a TITLE causes a system breakdown, what are we even doing here? 💀🤣

🤡 Rook Mewsick — decided I was apparently some criminal mastermind scammer because of drama involving people I barely even know.

Meanwhile I’m over here trying to make music, pay bills and remember where I put my glasses. 💀

That entire circus got BLOCKED.

Not because I’m scared.

Because I value my remaining brain cells. 🤣

🤡 Lilith The Sinful — got annoyed because I didn’t feel respected and I didn’t automatically take advice just because somebody gave it to me.

Wild concept, I know.

Women having their own opinions.

Groundbreaking. 😭👏🏻

🤡 Zak Pacillo — newest contestant on “Sarah Apparently Wants Everybody”. 🤣🤣🤣

Blocked me after some standard Juggalo joking somehow transformed into:

“OMG SHE WANTS HIM.”

Sir.

Please.

I HAVE A MAN. 😭💀

I was cracking jokes with the homies, not submitting an application to join Love Island: Dark Carnival Edition.

And apparently everybody else can joke around…

…but when I do it suddenly CSI: Juggalo Relationship Unit gets called in. 👀🤣

🔥 At this point I genuinely believe you haven’t completed your Juggalo rapper initiation until at least one random clown decides YOU are the main character in THEIR drama. 🔥

There was another rapper too.

Quite established actually.

But honestly his bullying attempt was so forgettable I CAN’T EVEN REMEMBER HIS NAME. 😭🤣

Imagine trying to become somebody’s villain and not even making the credits.

Devastating.

Anyway — genuinely, no hate.

I don’t sit around plotting revenge on these people.

Most of them are blocked and probably thinking about me considerably more than I’m thinking about them. 🤣

I’d rather laugh, make music and get on with my life.

Because there are MANY tents at this carnival. 🎪🤡

We can all walk through the main tent together…

…but I absolutely do NOT need to visit every side tent.

Some tents have good music.

Some tents have cool homies.

And some tents apparently contain three clowns arguing over a Facebook comment from six months ago.

I’ll pass. 😭💀

Family doesn’t mean everybody has to agree.

Sometimes we clash.
Sometimes people misunderstand each other.
Sometimes egos get bruised.

Cool.

Block button exists.

Music continues.

K•Doll remains unbothered.

Mostly. 🤣🔥🪓🤡

KDoll - I'll always KEEP it real. 💋🔥✨

#KDoll #Juggalo #Juggalette #JuggaloFamily #Horrorcore #UndergroundRap #FemaleRapper #WomenInRap #UKRap #UKJuggalo #IndependentArtist #DarkCarnival #ClownLife #MMFWCL #StayClownin #Unbothered #MusicDrama #UndergroundMusic

Popular posts from this blog

Vulnerable Disabled Woman Silenced by Police After False Allegations, Caught on Film:

Santa Tours Newton Aycliffe:

Let the truth free: