A Heartfelt Thank You for the Kindness ❤️:

A Heartfelt Thank You for the Kindness ❤️



It’s always so lovely when people take the time to reach out to me privately with kindness, gratitude, encouragement or support. ❤️


Over the past month especially, I’ve received so many genuinely thoughtful, supportive and positive messages that I felt I needed to stop for a moment and acknowledge them all.


Some people have reached out simply to check in on me or send a few kind words. Others have messaged to thank me for helping them personally, for speaking up about something that mattered to them, for sharing information that helped them, or simply for continuing to do the work that I do.


Those messages mean an incredible amount to me.


When somebody tells me that I’ve helped them, supported them, encouraged them, given them useful information, made them feel heard, or made some kind of positive difference in their life, I never take that lightly.


The same goes for the people who have reached out just to say, “thank you for what you do.”


Whether that’s because of my advocacy, writing, community work, creative projects, awareness raising, magazine work, or simply because I’ve used my platform to speak about something they care about, those words genuinely stay with me.


So much of what I do is driven by wanting to help, support, raise awareness, amplify others, and hopefully make things a little better where I can.


That doesn’t mean I always know the impact something has had.


Sometimes you write something, speak up, help someone behind the scenes, share a resource, challenge something that isn’t right, or simply offer support — and then you move on without ever knowing what it meant to the person on the other side.


That’s why it is so meaningful when somebody takes a moment to tell me.


The world can be incredibly noisy, particularly online, and negativity often seems to shout louder than kindness. It can become far too easy to focus on the difficult interactions while overlooking the many wonderful people quietly offering support, encouragement and gratitude.


Over the past month, those people have reminded me just how much kindness is still out there.


I’ve received messages that have made me smile, messages that have touched me deeply, and messages from people thanking me for things I hadn’t even realised had made such a difference to them.


I’ve also received some incredibly encouraging words from people who simply wanted me to know that they see what I’m doing, appreciate it, and hope I keep going.


And I really do appreciate every one of them. ❤️


So this is a heartfelt thank you to everyone who has reached out recently — whether you’ve thanked me for helping you, thanked me for doing what I do, offered encouragement, supported one of my projects, checked in on me, shared appreciation for something I’ve written, or simply sent a little positivity my way.


I see you.

I appreciate you.

And I’m sending that kindness straight back. ❤️✨


Never underestimate the difference a few thoughtful words can make.


Sometimes simply telling somebody, “Thank you. What you did mattered to me,” can mean more than you’ll ever know.


Thank you for reminding me why I keep doing what I do. ❤️


Sarah Wingfield

Actor • Author • Advocate

KawaiiDollDecora.uk

#SarahWingfield #KawaiiDollDecora #ActorAuthorAdvocate #ThankYou #HeartfeltThankYou #Gratitude #KindnessMatters #ChooseKindness #SpreadKindness #MakingADifference #HelpingOthers #Advocacy #CommunitySupport #CommunityWork #HumanConnection #PositiveMessages #SupportEachOther #Appreciation #Encouragement #RaisingAwareness #UseYourVoice #GratefulHeart #Positivity #Thankful #LoveAndKindness


Alt text: Close-up portrait of Sarah Wingfield wearing burgundy glasses, with brown hair tied in a high ponytail and a warm, gentle expression. A soft pink design across the lower section reads “Thank you” with delicate floral details, followed by “Sarah Wingfield — Actor • Author • Advocate — KawaiiDollDecora.uk.” A bright pink Sarah Wingfield signature logo appears in the upper-right corner.



Popular posts from this blog

Let the truth free:

Santa Tours Newton Aycliffe:

Vulnerable Disabled Woman Silenced by Police After False Allegations, Caught on Film: