Celebrating how far I've come:

Celebrating how far I've come:




I’ve come such a long way. I know success is defined differently depending on who you ask, but since rebuilding my mobility and getting out of my wheelchair, I’ve had so many achievements to celebrate. ❤️

I’ve been featured in publications and media, worked as an actor, producer and filmmaker, appeared in movies and independent film projects, written blogs and books, created and released music, designed artwork and products, modelled, performed, spoken publicly and continued developing my own creative projects.

Alongside that, I’ve spent years advocating for disabled people, survivors and vulnerable members of our communities. I’ve supported individuals through difficult situations, completed safeguarding and advocacy training, volunteered with charities and community organisations, founded support spaces, helped manage large online communities, created Aycliffe Alternative Magazine and used my platforms to raise awareness, celebrate local talent and amplify voices that might otherwise be overlooked.

I’m an actor, author, advocate, producer, musician, blogger, magazine editor, designer, public speaker, community volunteer and campaigner—and I’ve built so much of this while living with chronic pain, disability and circumstances that once left me housebound and bedbound.

My success isn’t only defined by credits, publications, qualifications or numbers. Sometimes success is getting back up, reclaiming your independence, continuing to create and refusing to abandon the life you worked so hard to rebuild.

I’m incredibly proud of how far I’ve come, but I’m also proud of the wonderful people around me. I genuinely love seeing others win, which is why I enjoy amplifying people’s achievements through my magazine, my communities and my pages.

There is room for all of us to succeed—and I’ll always celebrate good people doing amazing things. ✨

Sarah Wingfield ❤️
Actor • Author • Advocate
KawaiiDollDecora.uk

#CelebrateSuccess #WomenSupportingWomen #CommunityOverCompetition #FriendsWhoSupportFriends #PrayForTheirSuccess #NoRoomForJealousy #PositiveMindset #EmpoweredWomen #PersonalGrowth #SuccessMindset #AuthenticConnections #SupportOthers #CreativeWoman #ActorAuthorAdvocate #ChronicPainWarrior #DisabledAndProud #ResilientWoman #SarahWingfield #KawaiiDollDecora #AycliffeAlternativeMagazine

Alt text:
Stylised promotional image of Sarah Wingfield sitting confidently in the lower-left corner beside a pale pink, weathered cement wall. She has long dark hair, burgundy glasses, facial piercings and wears an all-black outfit with lace-up boots. Large red-pink graffiti across the wall reads, “Only fools are jealous of their own friends, I pray all of mine succeed.” Sarah’s tag—“Sarah Wingfield, Actor • Author • Advocate, KawaiiDollDecora.uk”—appears near the bottom, with KawaiiDollDecora.uk also written across the upper-left corner. The image is framed by a red torn-paper design.

Popular posts from this blog

Let the truth free:

Santa Tours Newton Aycliffe:

Vulnerable Disabled Woman Silenced by Police After False Allegations, Caught on Film: