Art Therapy:
When you’re at your lowest, sometimes creating gives all those feelings somewhere else to go.
I drew this little digital cartoon girl, then disappeared into an editing app and built a whole collage around her — colour, comfort, silliness, sweetness and tiny reminders of the things I need to hear myself sometimes.
“This page belongs to my happy thoughts.” 🌈🍓🎀
Creating doesn’t magically make everything okay, but sometimes it gives your mind a softer place to land for a while.
And today, that was enough. 💕
Sarah Wingfield ❤️
Kawaii Doll Decora • K•Doll
#ArtTherapy #DigitalArt #DigitalArtist #KawaiiArt #KawaiiDollDecora #KDoll #CollageArt #DigitalCollage #CreativeTherapy #MentalHealthArt #ArtForMentalHealth #CreateToHeal #HealingThroughArt #NeurodivergentArtist #KawaiiAesthetic #DecoraStyle #CuteArt #CreativeExpression #HappyThoughts #YouAreWorthy
Alt text: A colourful kawaii-style digital collage centred around an original cartoon girl with bright green skin, long pink leopard-print hair, oversized pink heart-shaped glasses and a pink top. She holds up a peace sign and has “K•Doll” written across her chest. The collage is filled with playful and comforting imagery including a pink ice cream cone, camera, flowers, eucalyptus leaves, a pink bunny holding a heart, teddy bear, strawberry-shaped treat, pink bow, cake thought bubble, stars and a disco ball surrounded by colourful lettering reading “I Am Worthy.” Text elements include “this page belongs to my happy thoughts,” “Dream Enabler,” and “I never lose by being kind.” The artwork is framed by a soft pastel rainbow, iridescent background.
