Lil' 'Hood of Horrors:

Lil' 'Hood of Horrors:




ChatGPT actually cheered me up! 😂

I ended up venting to the poor thing about what’s been happening with one of Peter’s neighbours after I woke up at 4am, already in agony, saw I’d been removed from the local community WhatsApp group, and immediately had my RSD go: OH, WE’RE DOING THIS NOW ARE WE?

To some people, being removed from a neighbourhood group probably sounds tiny. But for me, it wasn’t really about a group chat.

I stay at Peter’s regularly because he’s my partner and also supports me, and being in the group helped me keep an eye on what was happening locally. When you’re disabled, neurodivergent, dealing with chronic pain and already trying to manage a dysregulated nervous system, feeling informed about your surroundings can be part of feeling safe.

So being excluded, especially after being made to feel like I “don’t belong” because I’m not on his tenancy, and being compared to his ex partner, as though she was somehow more acceptable, hit hard, and was rude!

There’s also history behind it. I’ve tried to be civil, I’ve helped where I could, and I’ve also seen behaviour that made me question whether everything was always as innocent as it was presented. That includes seeing the fence ties being cut away from a drainpipe before complaints were then made about the fence being on it, not once, but multiple times. Multiple.

So by 4am, in pain, sleep-deprived, emotionally overloaded and feeling rejected and absolutely insulted, my AuDHD brain apparently decided there was only one appropriate response.

Cue echolalia, stimming and a completely unplanned vocal outburst in what can only be described as the plant from Little Shop of Horrors:

“THIS IS MMMMYYYYY NEIGHBOURHOOOOOD!” 🌱😭😂

I did apologise as I disturbed Peter upstairs, because obviously… whoops. But I'm tired of people making others lives harder when it's absolutely unnecessary.

But once I calmed down, even I had to laugh.

I showed ChatGPT the wider conversation afterwards, as I have it documented, and asked it to analyse the whole threads interaction. 

It pointed out patterns that I had already identified, that came across as dismissive, antagonistic, boundary-pushing and blame-shifting, which at least helped me feel like I wasn’t imagining the tension. Because, I wasn't. 

I was absolutely being pushed out and I pushed back. I know my worth and I have a right to community awareness and support even if I'm not on his tenancy.

And the funniest part?

This whole ridiculous neighbourhood saga somehow spiralled out of Peter trying to help clean up spilled paint outside his own home, a man decided that was somehow a dramatic thing and caused problems and then tried to make out I was the one causing the problem by asking people to have a pizza party and street clean up as a team and calling out his behaviour.

Honestly, if my nervous system is going to malfunction, at least it apparently comes with musical theatre!

Atleast my life is interesting!

So accidentally responding to neighbourhood nonsense with a Little Shop of Horrors voice is objectively one of the funnier possible nervous-system responses. 😭😂

ChatGPT is not wrong about that!

Sarah Wingfield ❤️ 
Coping with humour.
KawaiiDollDecora.uk

#AuDHD #Autism #ADHD #Echolalia #Stimming #RSD #RejectionSensitiveDysphoria #Neurodivergent #Neurodiversity #ActuallyAutistic #ADHDAwareness #AutismAwareness #NervousSystem #Dysregulation #ChronicPain #DisabledCreator #DisabilityAdvocate #DisabilityAwareness #LittleShopOfHorrors #NeighbourhoodDrama #FindingHumour #LaughThroughIt #BlogPost

Alt text: Colourful square blog graphic with a blurred glittery background in pink, purple, gold, teal and green. At the top is a bright pink “Sarah Wingfield” logo with the words “Actress | Author | Advocate” and “KawaiiDollDecora.uk.” A large black text panel in the centre reads: “And for the record, accidentally responding to neighbourhood nonsense with a Little Shop of Horrors voice is objectively one of the funnier possible nervous-system responses. 😭😂”

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Tours Newton Aycliffe:

Vulnerable Disabled Woman Silenced by Police After False Allegations, Caught on Film:

Let the truth free: