MOO!
MOO!!
😬🐮🐄🐮🐄✨🐄🐮🐄🐮🐄
Fancy thinking this is an appropriate response to someone advocating for disability rights. 😬
Apparently asking for fairness, dignity and respect now warrants being called a “hag”, a “stupid cow”, being told I “don’t work”, and having a complete stranger claim they’ve personally told me off “200 times” despite the fact I don’t even know them.
At this point, should I just start MOO-ing at people? 🐄🐮😂
What gets me is how confidently people present assumptions as facts. They decide they know my life, my work, my circumstances, my motivations and even apparently our entire fictional history together — and then use all of that to justify being abusive.
I genuinely do not want to know people who behave like this.
Why would I want to be affiliated with people who create problems instead of solutions, mock disabled people, make things up and then act as though cruelty is somehow evidence?
YIKES. 😬
The irony is that all I keep asking for is pretty simple: rights, fairness, dignity, fact-checking and respect for disabled people.
If that “triggers” someone badly enough that their response is name-calling and invented stories about me, then that probably says far more about them than it does about me.
Disagree with me all you like. Challenge my views. Bring evidence. Have a conversation.
But abuse is not an argument, assumptions are not facts, and calling a disabled advocate a “cow” does absolutely nothing to strengthen your point.
Still, I suppose I should be grateful for the cow theme.
Very on-brand for British Facebook. 🐄😂
Sarah Wingfield ❤️
Actor • Author • Advocate
KawaiiDollDecora.uk
#DisabilityRights #DisabilityAdvocacy #Ableism #DisabilityAwareness #DisabledVoices #RespectDisabledPeople #FactCheck #StopTheStigma #Advocacy #StrongerTogether #SarahWingfield
