We Are the Dark Carnival — So Start Acting Like Fam

 We Are the Dark Carnival — So Start Acting Like Fam



When people talk about celebrities, artists or anyone with a bit of notoriety, there’s often so much negativity attached to it.

That isn’t what I want K•Doll to be remembered for.

I want people to remember me as the hype girl. The weird creative clown with creativity running through her blood, but also someone who made people feel good about themselves.

I want people to be able to say:


“I remember when K•Doll told me my hair looked amazing.”

“I remember when K•Doll told me to stay strong when I was struggling.”

“I remember when K•Doll shared my music.”

“I remember feeling like she was actually in my corner.”


That’s the legacy I want.

I already have some notoriety, and I actually downplay a hell of a lot of what I’ve achieved. I’ve been internationally published as an alternative model and built platforms across creative, professional and community spaces.

But I don’t walk into a room screaming my CV at people. Most people who meet me have absolutely no idea.

What I will do is use those platforms to help other people.

I’ll use whatever reach I’ve built to promote underground artists, support the UK scene and help breathe more life into Juggalo culture over here.

There are still loads of us in the UK. We grew up with this music. We grew up with the Dark Carnival. There’s still a community here worth building.

And that’s why lately it’s bothered me seeing homies wasting so much energy fighting each other.

Juggalo culture has always had banter, roasting, vulgarity, dark humour and absolute chaos. A lot of it is fking hilarious.

But there’s a difference between banter and disrespect.


Fam should know that difference.


You’re allowed to dislike somebody. You’re allowed to avoid them. You’re allowed to think they’re annoying, cringe, arrogant, weird, untalented or simply not your cup of Faygo.


Cool.


But why waste your energy deliberately making their life worse?


Let people self-sabotage. Negative and malicious people usually manage that perfectly well themselves.

Instead of spending an hour tearing somebody down, spend that hour hyping somebody you actually support.

Share an underground artist. Buy some merch. Comment on somebody’s artwork. Tell a homie their makeup looks sick. Check on somebody who’s gone quiet. Promote a small event.


Do something proactive instead of destructive.


Because when communities become consumed by gatekeeping, petty fights and competition, the support network starts to rot.

The place that was supposed to give outsiders somewhere to belong becomes another place people feel pushed out of.


We can do better than that.


The right people will find the right Juggalos, and the right people will find my music.

If you don’t like my music? Mad respect.

It’s not for you.

What I won’t do is completely change myself because somebody gave me criticism and expected me to obey it.

A suggestion is a suggestion. It isn’t a demand.

Artists are allowed to listen, consider what’s useful and leave the rest.

So next time you’re about to type something shitty towards another homie, maybe use that energy to support somebody you actually rate instead.

Keep the sass. Keep the vulgarity. Keep the roasting, ridiculous memes, clown shit, dark humour and complete fucking weirdness.

Just know where banter ends and disrespect begins.

We’re not all supposed to be identical, and we’re not competing for one imaginary seat at the Dark Carnival.


We ARE the Dark Carnival.


And it would be boring as hell if every Juggalo was exactly the same.

Build the people around you. Hype your homies. Support the underground.

Be somebody people remember because you made them feel stronger, not smaller.


That’s what I want K•Doll to stand for.


Whoop whoop. 🤡🖤🎪


— K•Doll | Sarah Wingfield 

KawaiiDollDecora.uk


#KDoll #Juggalo #Juggalette #JuggaloFamily #JuggaloCulture #DarkCarnival #WhoopWhoop #UKJuggalos #UndergroundMusic #UKUnderground #Horrorcore #AlternativeMusic #SupportUndergroundMusic #SupportSmallArtists #CommunityOverCompetition #HypeYourHomies #BuildPeopleUp #SupportTheUnderground #BeKindButStayWeird


Alt text: Colourful square promotional image featuring K•Doll, a woman dressed in a pink, lilac and black kawaii clown outfit, sitting at a long party table filled with colourful cakes and sweets. She has curly pastel pink and purple pigtails, bold black and pink clown makeup and is smiling while holding a plate with a slice of cake. Several brightly dressed clowns sit behind her. The K•Doll “Stay Clownin’” logo appears in the upper left. Large text across the bottom reads: “WE ARE THE DARK CARNIVAL — SO START ACTING LIKE FAM”. KawaiiDollDecora.uk appears at the bottom right.

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Tours Newton Aycliffe:

Vulnerable Disabled Woman Silenced by Police After False Allegations, Caught on Film:

Let the truth free: