That time Junction 7...

The time Junction 7 a charity said this to me "But she looked fine at Ayclive" (when I could still go) lmao  and held my food parcel to ransom (years ago) because I wanted to help my community with delivery for elderly and disabled and they claimed that was me slxgging them off lol. 

#ableism


I avoid any charities that make my life harder now.

I don't forget when and how and who has treated me badly, I just advocate so others don't have to endure the same mistreatment, and I'm glad I'm nothing like those who #harmed me when I needed #help instead. ❤️❤️❤️ I never dared ask them for help ever again and never have, and have had their supporters supporting this mistreatment and hating on me. 


Tells me everything. 

Sarah Wingfield 

KawaiiDollDecora.uk





Popular posts from this blog

Vulnerable Disabled Woman Silenced by Police After False Allegations, Caught on Film:

Santa Tours Newton Aycliffe:

Let the truth free: